Friday, October 9, 2009

Announcement

For those of you who were not able to attend Jim's birthday party last weekend, you missed an announcement from us:

I'm pregnant!

Yep, Lena's going to be a big sister! I am due June 8, 2010. Seems like such a long time away!

We are very excited and can't wait to meet this little one. Having Lena for a daughter has made it impossible not to want another child.

Everything is going pretty well so far. My hormone levels were slightly below normal last week, so the doctor has put me on progesterone for a while. I'm a little nervous because I had to be on it when I was pregnant with Lena and I think that's what made me so sick. But I've been on it for almost a day already have been feeling perfectly normal, so I'm praying that won't happen this time.

We appreciate your prayers for a healthy non-eventful next 7 1/2 months and for a healthy baby come next June.

No comments:

Post a Comment