Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day

Since we finally got a decent amount of snow this week, we decided today would be a good day to take the girls out for a little while to play.


Getting pulled in the sled.


It's fun!


Snow sisters.




Eva loved being in the snow for the first time.


Daddy pulling a double load.


Making a snow angel.


One of her favorite activities was throwing snow up in the air.


"I got snow on my face!"


Her other favorite activity was eating snow.


It's fun to sled laying down.


Mommy and Eva.


Mommy and girls.


Daddy and girls.


More snow eating.


Snow face.


While I am not a big fan of snow, it's fun having a child old enough to enjoy playing in it. She can't wait to go back out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. those are some of the most beautiful picture I have ever seen ! It means to world to me that you share them. Love you guys...mom

    ReplyDelete