Friday, September 9, 2011

Random August Pics

I know I've been kind of slacking on this blog lately.  Part of the reason is that I have gotten much more serious about my cooking blog, Edesia's Notebook.  I have been blogging 6 days a week and am working to increase my readership.  I started a Facebook page for it in July and have already acquired over 150 fans.  This week I took my blog to another level by purchasing my own domain name.  I had always assumed that domain names were expensive, but recently found out that mine would only be $10 a year.  I can handle that! So now instead of my blog being located at http://edesiasnotebook.blogspot.com, it's at www.edesiasnotebook.com.  I think that's pretty neat!  If you are on Facebook, I encourage you to stop by my page and give me a "like".  I post links each day to my new blog posts, so it's a great way to keep up with what I have been cooking lately.  

I took very few pictures in August.  It was a busy month, but not busy with activities that are photo-worthy!  Eva spent a healthy chunk of the month teething, getting three of her molars in one week and a few more sprinkled throughout the month.  She didn't sleep well most of the month and wasn't herself during the day either.  Then during the fourth week of August, we had a member pass away (our first in over two years) and then the next day Jim's Grandpa Zink passed away.  So we had two funerals and a trip to Indiana in one week.  

Here are a few pics I did take, other than the ones I've already posted.

 Chef Lena cooking up something in her kitchen.


 It looks to be a french fry casserole.  Yum!


 My sweet girls loving on each other.  


 Eva rocking outside.


 Happy girl.


 She does okay on the stairs now, but still goes down backwards.


 Lena pulled the slide up on the deck.


 Eva kept insisting that I put these sunglasses on her, but they kept falling off because one of the arms is missing.


 What a goof.


It may look awkward, but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment