Saturday, November 12, 2011

October Pics

Here are some pics from October.

One of the girls' favorite activities is dumping all the toys out of their tubs and playing in there.  It's not uncommon for me to find the floor covered with toys and a girl in each tub.


Grandma came to visit us one weekend in October.  I wanted to get a picture of her with the girls.  Take 1: Lena is puckering and Eva is off in La La Land.


Take 2: I was so focused on getting Eva to look at me, and I thought this was a great pic, until I heard Lena say, "I made an angry face!"  Yep, sure enough.


Take 3: Grandma's eyes are closed and Eva is looking down.


Take 4: Finally a winner!  Lena looks so excited that one of her eyes is twitching.


Lena gets homework from preschool.  She does a really good job with it.


While we're not big on Halloween, Lena had a dress-up day at school, so this is her first Halloween costume. Isn't she the cutest butterfly you've ever seen?








At school.  Her costume stayed mostly intact, though the wings were a little bent and the sparkly balls kept falling off her antennae.






My girls dressed up in red for Reformation Sunday.

The rest of the pics are ones I took with my cell phone.

Lena doing her homework.



The girls being goofy while Mommy shops.



Riding the Penny Pony at Meijer.



Eva fell asleep on the living room floor.


We spent a day in Ann Arbor.  These are the fun carts they have at Whole Foods, a neat grocery store that we shopped at.


No comments:

Post a Comment