Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Outtakes

Last weekend we had a little photo shoot for our Christmas card photo.  I was waiting until we got some snow on the ground because I wanted snow in the background.  Well, of course, because of that, we have had hardly any snow this season!  We did get a light dusting last weekend, so I jumped on the opportunity.  Most of the readers of this blog will be getting our Christmas card, but I thought you might like to see the outtakes as well. 

 Sun in their faces = not good.

 Lena was big on the dreamy look that day.


 This one's just weird.


 Eva looks very concerned about something.


 One looking up, the other looking down.


 Daddy thought it would be cute to put them on the ground. 


 But I couldn't get their heads close enough together.




And finally we have a winner:
They're looking different directions, but hey, they both look happy, so I'll take what I can get!

Merry Christmas from the Roemkes!

No comments:

Post a Comment