Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby's First Back Massage :)

This evening, Lena's friend Rebecca got to hang out with us while the adults had a boring meeting at church. 


Rebecca noticed that in Lena's tub of toys there was an electronic back massager.  It is one of those "buggy" looking things with three knobs that lights up and vibrates when you turn it on.  We got it in preparation for when I was in labor.  Lena likes to play with it because it lights up (a pretty neon green color) and the vibrating enthralls her.  Anyway, Rebecca asked if Lena liked to have her back massaged with it.  I said, "I don't know; we've never used it like that on her back."  So Rebecca turned it on and put it against Lena's back.  Her reaction was so funny!  She straightened her back and got the hugest grin on her face.  I was able to get a pic of it.


She loved it!  Now I know what to do the next time she is being really fussy and I can't get her to calm down.  

Rebecca enjoyed spending some time with Lena.  She even offered to help give her a bath and put her jammies on.

Thanks Rebecca!  Come over anytime.  We had lots of fun with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment