Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Words!

We have officially heard Lena say her first words: "Hi kitty."  She said it the other day, but I thought it was a fluke. Well, she said it over and over again today, and she was always talking to one of the cats when she said it.  It was so cute.  She doesn't say "kitty" perfectly, but you can  definitely tell what she is saying.  It's so cool because ever since she was born, when one of the cats would come snuggle with us, I would say "Hi kitty" and show her how to pet the kitty nicely.  So awesome to know that she is actually paying attention!  

Upon relaying this news, I was quickly reminded by my parents that my first word was "kitty" so I guess we know who Lena takes after!

What a month January has been.  Walking and talking!  Lena is growing up so fast and we're loving every second of it.  I can't wait to hear what else she has to say!


No comments:

Post a Comment