Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walking Videos

First of all, happy eleven month birthday to Lena!  I am planning a birthday party for her.  It will be on her birthday, Saturday February 28 in the afternoon.  We will be sending out invitations with the details, but go ahead and mark your calendars.

Now, as requested, here are some videos of Lena walking.  I have been trying to get a good one since she first started walking (on the 14th), but it's been hard.  I can only do it during the day because at night it's too dark, even if I turn on every light in the house.  And she has a knack for "forgetting" how to walk the second the camera is pointed at her!  She walks clear across the living room now; she's really getting the hang of it. 

The first video here is not of her walking, but it was so freaking cute I had to post it.  It's of her cracking up at me making faces at her.

The second one is one of her walking, but for some reason it turned out really dark.

The third one is of her walking towards the window with her Curious George book in her hand.  She's a little wobbly on that one; I think she was getting tired by that point!








I got some others of her chasing the kitties around; maybe I'll post those later.


No comments:

Post a Comment