Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January Pics

I didn't take very many pictures in January, but here are a few.




Belly pic with Hilary. January 19. I was 20 weeks and Hilary was almost 18 weeks.


We were in Indiana for a week in January so Jim could attend a conference at the seminary. While we were there, we visited our friends Trevor and Addie who have a daughter about four months younger than Lena. Here are Lena and Elizabeth enjoying some pizza at a table just their size!


After dinner, they raided the blueberries. They ate almost an entire carton! (That made for some interesting colors in the diaper the next day!)


Lena with Great-Grandma Marian.


Lena with Grandpa Brian.


Back at home. Someone got into the Kleenex box while I was out of the room. I wonder who it was?


You can see all of my January pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment