Friday, February 12, 2010

Lena's Two Year Portraits

Our little Lena will be turning 2 at the end of the month, so yesterday we got her 2 year portraits taken. She wasn't in the best mood, but we ended up getting some cute shots anyway. Here are a few.













I think they came out pretty well. To see the whole collection and to order prints, go to this site:


Enter my name and if it doesn't come up automatically, the access code is LTTT0886112273TAR

Yesterday was also our Engagement Day. It was 8 years ago yesterday that Jim called me and told me to come over to his house after class because he had "a very important question" to ask me. Pretty sly, huh? Since it's so close to Valentine's Day, we celebrate that instead of Valentine's Day. I got him a subscription to a Lutheran journal he liked and he got me a dvd that I really wanted (The Time Traveler's Wife) and a collection of beautiful spring potted flowers.


Aren't the teeny tiny daffodils so cute? I dislike winter very much, and by February the cold weather has a tendency to get me kind of down, so having some beautiful spring flowers in the house will help a lot! And the tulips have special significance because they played a key role on the day he proposed. We have decided to make this an annual tradition and are going to designate a spot in our yard to plant these bulbs every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment