Friday, June 25, 2010

Our New Nephew

I'm an aunt! Noah Robert Martin was born Tuesday, June 22 at 7:38 pm. He weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and was 22 inches long. After being induced and going through over 24 hours of labor, Hilary ended up having to have a c-section. But Noah was born healthy and Hilary is recovering well. Here are a few pics of little Noah.



He's a chunky little monkey!



Look at that chubby little face! I think he looks like Hilary.


My first picture with Noah. I got to see him while Hilary was still in recovery from surgery.


Noah and Grandma Sheryl. Noah has a lot of hair like Eva does, but it feels a lot different. I think he's going to have curly hair.


Noah meets Uncle Jim.


Lena gives Aunt Hilary a kiss when we visit in the hospital.


Precious baby.


Lena meets cousin Noah.


Cousins!


Me and little Noah.


The happy parents, Hilary and Scott.


Hilary and me with our Junebugs. :)

We are so glad Noah is finally here and are so excited to be his aunt and uncle. We can't wait to watch him grow up!


The past few weeks have been so busy that I hadn't had a chance to blog about all the exciting stuff that has gone on. I made four posts today, so check out my other posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment