Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random August Pics

I can't believe that it's the last day of August already. In some ways it seems like this summer has gone by really fast, but on the other hand, it feels as if Eva has been a part of our family forever.

Here are a few random pics I took in August that didn't make it into any previous posts.



Daddy and his girls.


Eva at 2 months (beginning of August).


I just love her beautiful brown eyes. I took about 45 pictures that day trying to get just one of her smiling. She would smile at me, put stop as soon as I put the camera in front of my face.


Of course, Lena had to get in on the action.


Daddy and Eva.


Getting ready to go shopping with Mommy.


Eva getting kisses from Lena and Daddy.


Cuddle time on the couch.


More kisses.


Lena "cleaning up" after dinner one evening.


Last weekend the weather was so nice that we ate two dinners outside on our deck. The deck is on the east side of the house, so it's not too sunny. We grilled out steaks one night and hamburgers the next.


Lena enjoying her steak.


Although Eva didn't get to eat, she enjoyed watching Lena.


Daddy found a fuzzy caterpillar. We tried to get Lena to hold it, but she insisted that it was "scary".

Even though it's hot again now, we are trying to enjoy these last few weeks of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment