Sunday, October 3, 2010

Four Months Old

Eva is four months old today! Time sure does fly! She is really changing a lot. She is rolling over now, both ways, and she is working really hard on sitting up. I think she will probably sit up sooner than Lena did. She is getting pretty good at grabbing objects and pulling them into her mouth.

I think her hair loss has finally come to an end, but there is no sign of it regrowing just yet.



I put the girls in matching "big sister/little sister" outfits today after church. Lena's shirt I bought for her to wear to the hospital when Eva was born, and Eva's onesie was a gift from the Chrysts. But they match perfectly!


I don't know why Eva looks scared; she wasn't. But for some reason, in every picture I took this afternoon, she has her mouth wide open like that.


This pose was Daddy's idea. I had to hold Eva's hand because Lena wasn't quite strong enough to hold her up by herself.


My goofy girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment