Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random September Pics

Here are a few random pics I took in September.



Whatever Daddy is reading must be really boring!


Daddy and his girls being silly.


The girls watching tv at Grandpa Brian's.


I used the Amazon.com giftcard I won in a recipe contest to buy Eva this cool chair. She loves it.


What a cutie.


Lena insisted I take her picture as well.


I watched Eva roll over last night, back to tummy. She used to hate being on her tummy, but now that she can get up on her elbows and look around, she doesn't mind it as much. In fact, a minute or so after I took this picture, she rolled back over onto her back and then started crying.

We spent the weekend in Indiana last weekend, but the only picture I took was of the girls at Grandpa Brian's house. I just didn't feel like taking any pictures. We spent Friday evening with Hilary, Scott, and Noah. On Saturday evening we had dinner with Grandpa Brian. On Sunday we worshiped at St. Peters and Lena got to go to their school's carnival. Then that afternoon and evening, Aunt Amy and Uncle Frank watched the girls while Jim and I had a date night to celebrate his birthday. We did some shopping, saw a movie, and had an awesome dinner at Olive Garden. It was really nice.

Jim's birthday was on Wednesday. I made him a special birthday breakfast, Apple Bacon Pancakes with Cider Syrup. And we had lunch at the place in Hastings that gives you a free meal on your birthday. That evening, he had a Divine Service at church and I went to the Taste of Home Cooking School. It was fun. And I won a door prize: a Pampered Chef gift bag! Neat!

Hard to believe September is over. Seems like it went really quickly! The leaves are starting to change here. We are hoping to take a day trip up north a little bit sometime to see the pretty colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment