Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random November Pics

I didn't take very many pictures in November. The girls both had yucky coughs during the first half of the month, and Jim was really sick with bronchitis all last week. Looks like it's going to be a long winter! Here are a few pics that I did take.


Jim decided to "trim" Lena's bangs. This was the result. No, I don't know what he was thinking. You can better understand how they ended up this way when you learn that he was holding a squirmy Eva in his other arm. Yep. I managed to even them out so they are all the same length, but they are a bit short (as you can see in the Thanksgiving pics below.) I told Lena that if she ever sees Daddy coming at her with scissors ever again, to run the other way!


Whenever I have stuff to do upstairs, I put Eva in the crib and turn on the mobile for her while Lena plays with her toys. Inevitably, I come back in the room to find them like this: Lena has climbed into the crib with Eva. It's really cute. Yesterday Lena brought a book with her and was reading to Eva.



Eva is squealing with delight.


Eva always wants to grab the book.


And now the photos of Eva sleeping.


I've started bringing the camera with me when I come upstairs to feed her in the mornings. She doesn't wake up when I turn the light on, and she's usually sleeping in some cute position. Here she is sleeping with her legs crossed. So ladylike!


Asleep in the highchair again. That book must be really boring!


Letting it all hang out on the dining room table.


Trying to learn to crawl is so exhausting!

She really is nowhere near crawling yet. She just really hates being on her stomach on the floor. She is sitting up for short periods though. And just a couple of days ago I heard the beginning sounds of babbling. So cute.

Hard to believe that 2010 is almost done. It's been quite a year. Next weekend we are again hosting our St. Nicholas Day Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment