Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Card Photo

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I wanted to share a few photos I took a couple of weeks ago for our Christmas card. I got the girls all dolled up and sat them in front of the Christmas tree. I took 15 pictures in order to get one good one. When I told Mom that, she said that she would love to see the rest of them. So here they are.



The "good one".

And here are the rest, in chronological order.
















My girls are so goofy!

Today is a fun day around here. We have a service at 5:15, then home for dinner and opening presents! I can't wait to watch Lena open presents this year. She has already told me that she is so "sited!" Then we have another service at 11 which Lena loves because she gets to ring her jingle bells.

Our Christmas Day service is at 9:30 tomorrow then I am making a holiday roast and we are going enjoy the rest of the day together at home. Then after church on Sunday we are leaving for Indiana where we will spend a few days celebrating Christmas with our family there. Really looking forward to all the festivities this year, with it being Eva's first Christmas, and with Lena getting old enough to really appreciate it all.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment