Monday, February 28, 2011

Random February Pics

Here are a few random pics I took in February.




My girls being goofy.


I can never get them to both smile at the same time.


Lena at her friend Madelyn's birthday party.


Madelyn's mom makes really cool cakes.


Lena and Madelyn making colorful bubbles.


Cake! I like how she gives the impression that she's using her fork, but if you look closely, you can see a big blue glob of frosting in her other hand.


Eva getting into the pantry.


She must have been telling me that she was hungry for sweet potatoes that day.


This one is for Grandma Sheryl and Grammy Tammy. Her shirt says "Grandma makes me happy."


The girls playing nicely together.


This is what happens when an almost-3-year-old and a baby get a hold of a cassette tape.


Lena and Eva had their first bubble bath together. We had to cut it a little bit short because Lena kept dumping water on Eva's head. (She wasn't being mean, she did it because she likes it when Daddy dumps water on her head, so she assumed Eva would like it too.)


Eva keeps crawling into the baby bouncer to play with it.


Lena always insists I take her picture whenever I snap one of Eva.


Lena riding Blueberry down the stairs.


The girls taking Blueberry for a trot.


This is how Eva plays with this thing.


Crawled into the bouncer again.


This one cracks me up. Lena had pulled her pants off trying to keep her in the tent, then Eva crawled over to this thing and plopped down on it.


Lena in her sassy hat.

Bring on March! Hopefully we'll have some outside pics to show you next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment