Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random May Pics and Videos

I've already done several blog posts for May, but here are a few pics that didn't make it into one of those posts.

 So true.

 We are reseeding our lawn on the east side of the house. It's filling in pretty well.


 Goofy Lena smile.


 Grocery shopper in training.


 Silly girls.


 Lena trying to teach Eva to play baseball.  I love how you can see Eva's happy little face in the mirror.


 Eva watching Daddy and Lena from the deck.


Bathtime baby.

Here are some short videos I took in May.

Lena surviving a "wind storm" and riding her tricycle on the deck.



Lena hitching a ride on Eva's walker.

I have started putting my videos of the girls on YouTube, so check out my "channel" at http://www.youtube.com/user/aseleener  Subscribe to be notified of new videos I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment