Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Here are a few pics of Lena's first day of school.  Her second year of preschool.


 The day before we gave her the new backpack we got her.

She couldn't wait to try it out.


 My Little Pony!  She loved it.


All ready for her first day.




Eva got to see her off too.








She had a great day and brought home this art project that they did.  It reads:

"It's my first day of preschool,
And I'm thinking of you.
I made these precious handprints
So you'll think of me too.

It's my first day of school
And "The Kissing Hand" is what we read.
It's about a raccoon
Who did just as his parents said.

Like the raccoon's first day at school
I was scared and a little shy.
But because of what you said
I was brave and got by.

All through the year
I'll make more things for you.
So as I change and as I learn
You can witness my growth, too!"


And then she got to have her favorite thing for lunch: macaroni and cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment