Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hittin' the Road

Today Lena is taking her first trip outside Michigan. We are driving to Indiana. First we are going to meet her Uncle Scott, whom she has not gotten to meet yet. Then we are having dinner at Aunt Amy's house. Tomorrow she will meet her Great-Grandma Marian for the first time.

Then on Friday we are driving to Missouri. Friday night we are having dinner with some friends and spending the night in St. Louis. Then on Saturday we are driving into Central Missouri to visit my grandparents. My family is throwing a party to celebrate my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary and my grandma's 80th birthday. Lena will get to meet almost all of my mom's family on Saturday. Then on Sunday we will go to church (there is an LCMS congregation in Warsaw), then drive back to St. Louis. On Monday we come home.

We are excited that Lena gets to meet all of these new people. We hope she likes to travel! I guess we'll find out! I'll post pics when we get back.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hope she snoozes in the car for ya...A long drive with a screaming baby sure isn't fun! :) Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete