Monday, June 30, 2008

June Pics

Even though I didn't post much in June (bad blogger!) we sure did take a lot of pictures. I did put up three posts today, Father's Day, Cardinals Game, and Meijer Gardens.

I also uploaded all of our June pics to my Picasa page. Here's the link to the album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aseleener/June2008

Here are some random pics that I wanted to share.



A couple of weeks ago it got a bit chilly so we put a sweater on Lena when we went out. It was also her first time wearing jeans!


At a garage sale we found one of those walker things. This one is old school; the new ones no longer have the bottom in it so the kid can't actually walk in it. Lena really enjoys being able to use her legs and stand up. She LOVES this thing. She was in the kitchen while Mama made supper when this picture was taken.

Sunday morning at church. June 22. Notice the cute dress and flower shoes! I could NOT get her to look at me for the picture.


This is one tired baby! She always ends up like this after her last bottle of the day, between 10:00 and 11:00. So cute.

Holy sunburn! He claims this was not intentional and that he forgot he was wearing his necklace, but I wouldn't put it past him to do it on purpose.

Also, I added the "Subscribe To" function to my blog, in case you would like to get updates when I post. It's located on the right hand side.


No comments:

Post a Comment