Monday, July 14, 2008

Aunt Hil's Visit


Aunt Hilary came to visit us this weekend. We had lots of fun with her. On Friday she and I went to the beach at Grand Haven. It was cold and cloudy at first, but then the sun came out and we had fun "wave bobbing." It was nice for me to have a little mommy break and Hilary and I were celebrating Sisters' Day. We created Sisters' Day; it's July 15. We used to get each other gifts, but now that we live apart, we just try to go do something fun together to celebrate. A trip to the beach was perfect.

Then on Saturday we worked on a project together. I got some flower-shaped pegs for Lena's room. We sanded them and painted them and I am going to put her name on them. Here they are after we painted them:




I'll post a pic when they are done.

On Sunday we had a nice lunch out on the deck and spent some time doing crosswords while Lena kicked her legs in her little outdoors thingy. It was a beautiful day.

Thanks so much for visiting us, Aunt Hil!


2 comments:

  1. Boo HOO I can't see the pic. Snif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Blogger decided not to put my pics up. I'm going to try again.

    ReplyDelete