Saturday, October 11, 2008

Indiana Visit

We were in the Fort Wayne area for the weekend. Jim was attending a conference at the seminary, so we took the opportunity to visit some family.

Thursday evening we spent with my parents. It was Lena's first time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma made a nice lasagna for dinner, then everyone had fun playing with Lena.


Lena with Grandpa Lee

Lena with Grandma Sheryl


Lena with Uncle Scott

Then on Friday, Daddy took Lena to see some of his family. (He forgot to take the camera, so I don't have pics of them.) It was Hilary's birthday, so she and I went shopping and had a fun "Girls' Night In." We had fun cooking together. We tried four new recipes. Check out my cooking blog to see what we made.


It was a nice trip. Jim really enjoyed his conference and I was happy to be able to spend Hilary's birthday with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment