Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reformation Sunday

Today is Reformation Sunday. That's always one of my favorite Sundays in the church year. I wear red and wanted Lena to also, so I bought her a new red dress and shoes.




Check out that smile! She just loves church. It's getting easier to get a pic of her smiling these days. Yay! She made Mama's day by not requiring a diaper change during the sermon. It's the first time that hasn't happened in like 8 weeks. The congregation actually got to pay attention to the sermon since they weren't distracted by Lena's excessively loud grunting. :)


Here is Lena with her friend, Rebecca. Rebecca had fun playing with Lena today and was probably glad that her sister Emily wasn't there to hog the baby!

We also had a very nice Reformation potluck dinner. I made yellow squash dressing. Check out my cooking blog for a pic and the recipe.

Happy Reformation Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment