Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Coat, New Toy, and the Firebunny

So when Lena and I were getting ready to go to church last night, she was being really fussy and crying a lot for no apparent reason. She thought it would be fun to just lay on the floor and cry.  I thought it would be fun to take her picture doing it.  I didn't get a funny face, but I did get some cute pics of her in her new coat with the teddy bear ears.

She started calming down as soon as I got the camera out, 
but you can see her face is still a little red.


Now she's quite interested in what's going on.  And I'm interested in the fact that 
she's not crying anymore!


Before long she was feeling up to playing with her new toy.  It's a little table she can stand up to that talks and sings songs and is just lots of fun.  Quite often she can be seen dancing to the music.  So cute!


And earlier in the day the bunny caper struck again.  I guess the bunny is dressed up for Halloween.  We're pretty sure we know who is doing it now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment