Sunday, November 2, 2008

Everything's more fun when you do it in a laundry basket!

I know it's unusual that I have been blogging so much recently.  It's just that my kid has been so cute lately!  Well, ok, she's always been cute; I've just been capturing it on camera more, I guess.

Today after church, Lena was playing in the living room while Mama cleaned up in the kitchen.  When I went to check on her, this is how I found her:


Playing with her Fisher Price table while sitting in the laundry basket.  She was not in the basket when I left the room, so she must have crawled in there herself.  What a goof!  She was just having a ball listening to the songs and watching the lights while resting her little baby bottom on Daddy's laundry!

Then she heard me with the camera:



In case you are wondering, the words on her bottom are "Baby Gap."  

No comments:

Post a Comment