Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kitty Cats and Ink Pens

Here are some random around-the-house pics I have taken in the last week.




Sunday after church.  Trying to attack the kitty.  She was trying to climb up the back of the couch.  She tries to climb up everything!


It was a nice sunny day.


Last Wednesday before leaving for Bible study.  She grabbed ahold of that pen and would not let go.  It's been one of her favorite toys lately.  She is a dead ringer for Bob Dole in this pic. :)


Gotta love the wide-open mouthed smile.

I've been busy making party preparations for Saturday.  I can't believe she is almost one!  Crazy!

The other exciting thing that has happened this past week was that we purchased tickets to see the Cardinals play the Cubs in Chicago.  Yay!  It was pretty stressful; I was stuck in the virtual waiting room for four and a half hours before being allowed to make a purchase.  The game we originally wanted, Saturday, April 18, sold out so I had to settle for the Sunday evening game, the day before my birthday. :)  I am so excited!  It will be great seeing the Cardinals again and I am looking forward to my first game at Wrigley.  And Grandma Sheryl is looking forward to babysitting Lena while we are gone.  It's a win-win!

Today Lena and I are off to shop for birthday cakes.  I hope she doesn't mind that I am buying a cake instead of making one.  Mama loves to cook, but hates baking.  Trust me, it will turn out much better this way!

Hope everyone can make it on Saturday.  It's going to be lots of fun.  Let me know if anyone needs directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment