Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lena's Four Year Portraits

Here are some of the portraits we had taken in honor of Lena's fourth birthday.

















She does such a great job posing.  A total natural in front of the camera!

I'm going to try giving you the link to see the rest of the shots from her photo shoot on the Target Portrait Studio website:


I don't know if that link will work or not, but give it a try.  The pics above are only the ones we ordered prints of.

As I said at her party, if any of our family wants a different pose from the ones we handed out, let me know and I can show you how to order reprints online. I also have a 25% off coupon if anyone is interested, which makes a full sheet of prints only $7.49.  That gets you one 8x10, two 5x7s, four 3.5x5s or 8 wallets.



No comments:

Post a Comment