Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Pics

Here are a few random pics from February.  We did a lot of cuddling this month!


Lena wearing Daddy's collar as a crown.



Daddy and girls cuddling.


Eva tuckered out.

  

 The girls love to cuddle together.


 And even more cuddling!  (But really, what else is there to do in the winter?)


 One day the girls watched a movie on their little dvd player while I cleaned up their room and put laundry away.


 School artwork.  Yes, I know what it looks like, but it is actually a groundhog made by using a potato as a stamp.  


A heart for Valentine's Day.

And now for a few cell phone pics.

Eva ran away from me when I was getting ready to put her jammies on one night, and this is how I found her.





Eva wearing the onesie Aunt Amy got her.




This is how I found Eva in her crib one day.  What a goof!



Lena playing dress-up at her friend Madelyn's birthday party.  Right after I took this pic, Jim said, "Lena, put your hands on your hips!"  She very promptly put a hand over each of her "nips."  Everyone cracked up.



Eva's favorite activity lately is undressing herself.  If I dress her, she takes her pants off.  If I leave her in jammies, she takes them off too.  This day she was walking around with them around her feet because she couldn't figure out how to get the feet off.  

It always feels good to have February behind us.  Looking forward to spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment