Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day 2014


We had a very low-key Father's Day this year.  The week before was super busy as I was organizing and running our school's rummage sale.  So on Father's Day we were all kind of exhausted.  We just relaxed during the afternoon and then had the Chrysts over for a dinner of Orange Ginger Pork Meatballs and Veggie Fried Rice.

 The girls always run to Jim when we walk over to church on Sunday mornings.  I snapped this pic as they were running and was surprised to realize later that I had actually caught Eva with both feet off the ground!  That's fun.




 It was chilly (it's been a very cold summer thanks to the lake completely freezing this past winter), so Lena wrapped up in Jim's chasuble.


 After church, admiring a particularly beautiful iris.


My beautiful girl.


A collage I put together of Father's Days past.

No comments:

Post a Comment