Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting into trouble. . . .

So our precious little Lena is always trying to climb up stuff.  She is just not content to stay at floor level!  Well, yesterday I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard her start to cry from the living room.  I went in to check on her and this is what I found:



She was trying to climb up her walker (which we just use as a barrier to the front door now that she is too big for it) and got her foot stuck in the little rainbow.  I had to laugh when I saw this.  And luckily the camera was right next to me, so I decided to snap a quick pic before freeing her! :)  (She wasn't screaming in pain or anything, just annoyed that she couldn't move.)  What a goof!


This is a pic I took of her in the waiting room at the surgery facility in Holland last Friday.  There wasn't anyone else in there, and we had just had a long car trip, so I let her walk around the waiting room and get some energy out while Daddy was doing his thing with the patient.  See her trying to play with the electrical outlet?  I'm not kidding when I say she gets into everything lately!  

We've had a rough morning here today.  Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the crib!  Hopefully the nap she's taking now will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment