Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lena's First Walk of the Season



Yesterday it was warm enough that Daddy took Lena for a walk.  It was the first time she's been out like that since last fall.  


Breaking out the stroller.  Jim actually got her out of it and let her walk along the trail for a little ways.  She liked it except for the fact that she had to hold Daddy's hand.  She wanted to just take off on her own!


"I'm all ready to go, Daddy!"

I took some pics of her onesie today because I think it's so cute.  It was with the stuff that Chrysts gave us (hand-me-downs from their girls.)  I thought the front was cute when I put it in her drawer and I didn't see the back until I put it on her today.  Cute!




Oh, and Jim just noticed last night that Lena has a new tooth coming in! And it's on the bottom so those two won't be so lonely! She hasn't had a new one since around Christmas so we had been wondering when another one would appear. I hope it won't bother her too much as it comes in.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment