Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Molars and a Busy Weekend

I just discovered tonight that Lena has two molars.  Wow!  I had no idea.  It's hard to see inside there, especially on top, and I didn't even think about it.  I've heard moms complain about how fussy their babies are when they are getting molars, so I just assumed it would be obvious when Lena was getting hers.  But they're already well outside the gums and I was clueless.  We have truly been blessed with the best baby!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us.  Tomorrow morning we will be walking around town because Middleville is having its community-wide garage sales.  Then in the afternoon, Jim and I head to Grand Rapids where I will have my scope procedure done.  (Some church members volunteered to watch Lena while we are gone.)  Hopefully I will be feeling alright by Saturday morning and we will head to Grandville for our PALS meeting.  Then we have to pick up a cake for a shower at church.  On Sunday we are having some visitors from Indiana.  They are going to attend church with us, go to lunch with us, and then come back to our house for dessert.  

Busy weekend, but it will be fun.  Except for the part where I get a tube put down into my stomach!  I'm sure it will go just fine, and I am hoping that they find the cause of my problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment